Friday, October 24, 2008

There are FOUR seasons!

It has been so nice being in a place that actually has four seasons. It seems like in Wyoming we had a couple of weeks of fall and then the snow came and never left until late March. It has been fun watching the leaves change on the trees. I love all the colors. It seemed like in Wyoming the leaves changed and then come November they were all off of the trees because of the snow. I had heard of leaves changing red but never actually got to see the red leaves. This brush is actually in our yard and I love it! The red is such a pretty color.
Fall here has been great. The boys still get outside with a light jacket on and get to play. It's not too hot and not too cold. We haven't had to turn on our AC or heat for the past month, it's just great! Although it has been cold the past few days, I am so shocked when I see rain instead of snow. I keep on expecting snow since it is late October, but we still haven't gotten any. What a fun season!





No comments: