Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What crazy person dyes their 3 year old son's hair just for a costume????

ME!!!!! We dyed Kanyon's hair tonight. I don't know why, but I have tried to make everything in his costume match, from the color of his shirt , to the color of watch that he wears. So I decided that he needed dark hair to really make the costume. I'm pretty excited about how it turned out. I keep on looking at him because he just looks so different with dark brown hair. He had a fun time through whole thing though. Before

During
After


2 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh, he looks so cute, and he looks so much more like Tyce with Dark hair.

kodykong said...

I knew you always wanted a kid that looked more like you. He looks pretty cute as a brunette! I can't wait for the Halloween pictures!