Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Trunk or Treat!
I have been waiting for this day for a long time. I started making the boys' costumes over 3 weeks ago and I finally got to put them on! Ever since we decided that Kanyon was going to be Diego and Tyce was going to be Baby Jaguar, Kanyon has wanted to dress up as him. So he was super excited when I told him that he could tonight. They both had a blast and looked so cute in their costumes! I love doing themed costumes, they are just so much funny. Terry made the mistake of telling me that he would wear anything that I made him. I'm so glad that he did! It definitely completely the family with him there. He's so great!
Baby Jaguar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, that is TOO CUTE!! You did a fantastic job on the costumes. I love that you all dressed up.
So cute!
yeah, you guys looked so cute!!! You are so creative and talented!
Kaysi, you are dang creative! I love the costumes! I ran into your blog via Kori's. It is so good to see your family! Way cute!
Post a Comment