Monday, February 23, 2009

5 down 7 to go

We have made it through 5 weeks of tax season and only 7 weeks left.  Terry has been super busy this year, much busier than last year.  He goes in at 5:00am and comes home at 5:00pm all week and has to work on Saturdays too.  I have been so impressed that he has gotten up at 4:20 every morning and just keeps on going.  I know that it is hard for him to get up but he still does it.  He loses sleep so he can have the most amount of time with the boys.  Terry is the most unselfish person I know, as long as I have knewn him he has never put himself first.  He has always put his family first, I truly appreciate him for that!  

So we are surviving our second tax season.  We knew it was going to be tough with a new baby.  I never realized how much it would still affect Kanyon and Tyce, they miss their dad so much.  But they are getting better and learning that Terry has to go to work.  I'm just so glad to say that after this week, we are half the way done!

3 comments:

Britni said...

That's great! So close.

Anna Beal said...

Hang in there. I'm sure he'd much rather be home with his boys too.

Jamie VanDyke said...

Wow, good luck and stay strong! It can be really hard with a new baby and not much help. Thank goodness you got to have your Mom for so long!