In other news, Keyne is a month old today, so here a picture of him.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
My Golden Day
Well today is my golden birthday (when you turn the same age as the day of your birthday). The cool thing is that Kanyon's golden birthday is next week, so we both have our golden birthdays in the same year. It was really good day, but to be honest I wasn't too excited about it. It's getting harder to get older. I'm much more excited about Kanyon's birthday than my own. But it was still a good day, I got sung to at playgroup, and lots of little gifts from my friends. My big gift was a new pair of running shoes, so I went and bought some today. Now I want to run, but still have to wait two weeks :(. Thanks to everyone who made my birthday a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Already a month, wow it went fast!! Glad you had a good day. I am also having a hard time with getting older. THis year will be 29and I am having a lot of anxiety about 30. I don't want to get older.
Post a Comment