Saturday, February 28, 2009

It's Monster Truck Time!

Kanyon right now is obsessed with monster trucks, it must be a boy thing.  So for the theme of his party, we did monster trucks.  It was a lot of fun and all of the kids seemed to have a great time.  I am sure glad that it is over with, now I don't have to think about a party until November!  We had 9 kids altogether and it was a full house.  We played games like hot potato, relay races, and duck duck goose.We just put all of the balloons on the kids and had them jump up, they enjoyed that. Kanyon found this hat at the dollar store and wanted to get it, that was over two weeks ago.  I'm surprised that it made it this long.Presents!  The best part of the birthday :)
All of the kids decorated their own monster trucks, they loved it!  This the ramp that Terry build (thanks so much for doing it!), they had a blast racing their cars.  It's actually pretty tricky to get the car all the way to that bottom.   Look at those fun cars, their are some creative kids in the bunch!

2 comments:

Kori said...

Monster trucks.... I have a lot to learn about boys. But it's looks like it was a great party, and I sure wish Leni were there to celebrate with Kanyon!

Joe and Cassie said...

Sounds like fun!! I love your party ideas - they always sound and look so cute!!