Wednesday, February 11, 2009
My three sons
I haven't taken many pictures lately, so I decided to get all the boys dressed up and do some picutres of all three of them. Kanyon and Keyne were great, Tyce didn't want anything to do with it, like usual. Things are going well and we are adjusting to have a third child in the house.
Kanyon loves to hold Keyne and asks to hold him frequently. He's adjusting, but has been a little more emotional than normal.
Keyne is doing great, he is having more awake time and just loves to look around. I wish that he would have less awake time in the middle of the night, but that day will come.
Tyce is having an okay time adjusting and but really misses time with me. He likes to sit on my lap whenever he can, even when I'm feeding Keyne. Both boys just love to get right into Keyne's face and talk to him. He loves it too, he just looks at them.

It's always an adventure at our house. I'm realizing that it takes a lot longer to get things done and to go anywhere. We are having fun getting used to this change though and I wouldn't change it for anything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What cute little boys!! You make me want to have only boys! I admire you for how well you're adjusting, I just hear that the third child is the hardest to get the hang of!
Post a Comment