Sunday, February 1, 2009
Keyne's First Day of Church
Today we went to church and it was an adventure. I figured that I am feeling pretty good, so that I could make it the three hours with no problem. Keyne did great, he slept the whole time and was as content as can be. Tyce and Kanyon are still pretty emotional with the big changes in their lives. Tyce didn't really go to nursery and was with Terry and then with me in Relief Society. Kanyon's teacher said that he was just being sad and he really wanted to see his Dad, so he went with Terry to Young Men's. I was trying to get cards passed out and it seemed like I was everywhere. By the end of the three hours, I was beat. Sometimes I forget that I have just had a baby and that my body does need some healing time. Good thing Mom was there to hold Keyne.
The three cutest boys in the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What a cute family! Keyne has amazingly blonde hair! And you're looking great already, Kaysi!
Your boys are all so sweet! I think you are a great mother! Congratulations, Keyne seems great.
Hi Kaysi...this has been so fun to watch your blog! Kori keeps me updated, but it's like all the sudden you have three boys! It's great! They look like they are so much fun! I love the title of your blog, too! Keyne is adorable!
I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again. That Keyne sure is a cute kid!!!
He looks kind of like a little frog :)
Very sweet and cute! I can't believe you went to church already! You're amazing. Your hair looks good too! I love the comment about how right now it just really smells. Very funny!
Post a Comment