
Today we had Keyne's blessing. We decided to do it early so my Mom could be here, we were sad that Terry's parents couldn't make it due to bad weather. I always enjoy blessing my children and I am so grateful for a husband that is worth to do it! Keyne was blessed that he may know that he is loved by his family and Heavenly Father. He was blessed with the strength to resist temptation. He was also blessed with people to guide and lead him through out his life and a temple marriage and a family of his own someday.
4 comments:
You have such a cute little family!
These pictures are great!! Your boys all look so adorable!!
Sounds like a nice blessing. What a neat little blessing outfit! Thats nice your mom could be here for it. I love that you update your blog often. It helps me keep up to date with whats going on.
What a cute family! And what a special day! I'm glad your mom got to be there to share in it with you!
Post a Comment