Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Growing boys


Today Keyne and Kanyon had doctor appointments.  Keyne had his four month and Kanyon had his four year (I'm a little late).  It went well and both boys are healthy.  Kanyon now weight 37 pounds (50th) and is 41 inches tall (50th).  Keyne weighs 12lbs 5oz (10th) and is 25 inches tall (50th).  Keyne had a huge growth spurt and is finally catching up.  Recently he has just looked so big to me.  Just the past week he has started to grab and play with toys and started trying to roll over from back to stomach.  They both are getting so big!  

It is always fun bringing all three boys... lets just say a lot of people are looking at us.  It's never fun when I don't have Tyce contained (ie in a shopping cart).  When I was setting up another appointment, both boys had ran up some stairs and so I had to get them.  Then Kanyon had to go to the bathroom (for the second time), so I had to drop everything because when he needs to go, he needs to go now.  Fun stuff.  I didn't lose it like I always do in Walmart, I was pretty calm and patient.  People aren't lying when they call boys "busy."

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wow you are brave! We are quite the circus ourselves a the doctor's office! :)

Matt and Jess said...

That would be quite the adventure with all those boys!! I just watch my sister do the same thing and think WOW, what a mom!

Danielle said...

It's so fun to see them learn and grow! Your boys are so dang cute! I bet they have sweet little personalities too. I hate worrying about babies being in the normal percentile. I just say they are what they are and they're probably fine. Thanks for always leaving nice comments on my blog :)