Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Just so cute





8 comments:

Danielle said...

This is VERY cute! Love the little shorts.

Katy said...

Those shorts are adorable! Oh your boys are sooo sweet, I love that they look like BEST FRIENDS- you're a very lucky mom!!! And a great mom too!!!

Kimberly said...

Those are great pictures! I love the shorts! What a fun crew!!

Joe and Cassie said...

Cute pictures!! I love the matching shorts:)

Jay and Barb said...

I am so very slow as my kids will all attest to it. I did not realize that this was your blog until just now. You have a DARLING little family. Now I hope that you will keep updating because now I will check it regularly.

Anna Beal said...

LOVE the matching outfits!

allison said...

hey kaysi, thanks for commenting on my blog, I have to admit I have snuck on yours a few times before! Thanks for the congrats, we are so excited! Your boys are all growing so fast, and are all so adorable!!! Hope all is well!

Pat Newton said...

Where did you get those matching shorts?????--Mom
And I tried commenting on the cradle cap but don't think it went through. Will try again:
Brush his scalp with a baby brush (they used to have us use a soft toothbrush), then wash as usual. If you do that for a few days, it should be gone. -Mom