Friday, November 6, 2009

Families can be together forever

And I am so grateful for that. It is a wonderful feeling to know that life doesn't end here on earth and that I can live with my family for all eternity. After attending a funeral for a little baby, it really made me think about how lucky I am to even be a mom. I take my children for granted, I even complain about them at times. Children really are miracles and I am so grateful that Heavenly Father has blessed me with three wonderful little boys.

2 comments:

Kori said...

Amen!

The Fischer Family said...

I feel the same way after attending the funeral of a 16 year old boy this week who committed suicide. How horrible it is, but how lucky his parents are that they believe that this life isn't all there is! How sad it must be to go through life believing that this is as good as it gets! I can't imagine! I'm sorry to hear about your friends baby! I'll kiss my little one's extra tonight!