Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year was our first year to host Thanksgiving. We had a couple of families over, making 13 people (7 kids and 6 adults). It was a blast! Terry made the turkey for the first time and everything seemed to turn out great. All of the food was delicious and of course everyone over ate :). There was food, games, pies, football and more food. I am so thankful for the friends that we have made here, without them life would be much harder and not nearly as fun! I also so grateful for a warm house to come to everyday!
Everyone got their own little scarecrow with their initial on it. Kanyon and Tyce helped me paint the letters, this one is Kanyon's.



2 comments:

Sharee said...

That is so great that ya'll were able to get together for Thanksgiving! I'm sure it made being away from family much more bearable.

The Fischer Family said...

Happy Thanksgiving Kaysi! You're table looked adorable! I LOVE your scarecrows! You are soooo creative!