I am sure glad that it is over though, now we can have fun doing singing time and I don't have to be so serious and worry about them learning the words and all. We had the little nursery kids come into singing time today. Tyce just looked so little sitting there. I think it was a little overwhelming for him, but he did good too. By the end, he just wanted me to hold him. I cannot believe he is going to be a sunbeam soon!
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Primary Program
Today we had our primary program and it went great!! The kids did their parts so well and sang great. And I didn't even mess up the words, like I usually do :). The best part had to be the closing song. We sang "Families Can be Together Forever." The congregation was singing it also, so I was facing them with my back to the primary. Well Kanyon loves this song, and he sang it like he loved it. He belted it out, every word and it was great. You could hear him over anyone in the chapel! It was just so funny, as I was conducting I tried really had to not laugh, but eventually I couldn't. I just broke down and started laughing, so hard that tears came :). I was just so proud of him and plus it was super funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it when little kids sing. Although my 22 month old loves to just yell instead of sing.
Congratulations of your primary program! I wish I could have seen it and hear Kanyon sing. It sounds like it was so cute! I can't wait to see you all at Christmas! :D
Post a Comment