Last night I had to hurry out to the store to get some spaghetti sauce and cheese. It was a bad idea to go into a grocery store on a Saturday, right at dinner time. It was packed. When I'm in a hurry, my brain doesn't really work and I just try to get in and out as fast as I can. As I was trying to open the car door to go home, I dropped the jar of sauce right onto my toe. Well it hurt a lot! The whole car ride home couldn't think about anything else, just my toe and hoping that it wasn't broken. It was swollen really bad last night and then this morning it was all pretty colors. I can't really walk on it and I can't put any weight on it. So three hours at church in boots really wasn't very fun. Especially since I don't have a calling that you really sit down for. Hopefully I can just take it easy the rest of the day (yeah right, I have three boys that never let that happen!). Here's some pictures. I know that they are gross, my feet are not attractive at all. And of course, pictures don't do the bruise justice at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Jeepers, Kaysi! I'd say the spaghetti jar won.
That looks really painful! I hope it's not broken. I can't believe your toenails are the same after all these years! I got a kick out of that. You've changed a lot (in good ways) but that really says the Kaysi I knew a long time ago is still in there :) Love it! My toes are always the same now too for the last 4-5 years. Oh, and you have adorable little toes!
The same thing happened to me a few months ago!!! I got home and was just opening the door to go inside and the bad broke and two jars of spaghetti sauce fell out and broke...one on my toe! It hurt SOOOOO stinkin' bad and took forever to heal! I hope yours gets feeling better soon!
Ouch! I know your pain. It's one of those hurts that makes you want to say bad words! I've never had a bruise like your though! Love the toes by the way.
Ohhhh. wish I were there to kiss it better--well no a cold wash cloth and/or a bandaid would have to do!
Post a Comment