Yesterday afternoon I found a good sale on wipes, so I got a lot, to stock up. We go through a lot of wipes! I got two kinds, baby wipes and the flushable wipes. When we got up from the store, I told Kanyon that the flushable ones were his and I told Tyce that the baby ones were his. They each got one of my reusable bags and filled the bags with their wipes. This was at 3:30 in the afternoon. By the time bedtime came around, they were still playing with their wipes. Kanyon even took them into his room so he would sleep in the same room as his wipes. I have tried this morning to put them away, but Kanyon just won't let me and wants to play with them still. They used them to as blocks and stacked them on each other, they pretended to shop with them and all sorts of things. I find it funny that we spend 100s of dollars on toys each year that they don't play with but they played with a couple packages of wipes for hours!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's hilarious, isn't that always the case though, they like whatever isn't their toys? Good idea to stock up those wipes!
Cute boys! It's funny what kids find entertaining.
Kanyon--you are hilarious!!
That happens to us a lot with McDonald toys!!
I know what ya mean. Mckayla has more fun digging through my bathroom drawers(all dangers removed) than with her toys!
Post a Comment