Saturday, November 7, 2009

Friends + Hobby Lobby - Kids= Heaven!

Today I got the opportunity to go to Hobby Lobby (an hour away) with one of my good friends. The best part of all, we didn't have our kids :). I love them lots but it was just great to be able to get away from them. This is the first time in a long time that I have been able to leave them for longer than 2 hours. We were gone for 6 and it was just great. We had fun shopping and looking around and then were able to go eat at Applebee's for lunch. What a great day. To make it even better, I came home to a clean house. Terry even put up our extra cabinets from the kitchen in our garage so we use them for food storage. What an awesome husband I have!!

5 comments:

Katy said...

OH MAN, you are so lucky!!! your title said it all... it would be heaven!

i love hobby lobby!

The Merkleys said...

Hobby Lobby is always heaven for me! When I can get Christmas stuff 50% off before the holiday!

Danielle said...

Im so happy you got to have a good time without your kids! Go you! You do have a great husband for sure.

Pat Newton said...

I think Terry is the Heavenly one!! Can I borrow him for awhile....? What peace and enjoyment rolled into one. I hope you thank him a lot!

Kori said...

Nice! Did you find much? Amazing how much easier it is to fill up the cart when there aren't kids in it!