Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I'm not a huge fan of this holiday, but I sure do love all the chocolate :). Our ward had a fun dance on Friday. It was semi-formal, but I always love an excuse to really get dressed up. Terry wore his tux from our wedding and I got to wear a prom dress from high school. It was a lot of fun! If you knew me in high school, then you know that I love to dance! There were babysitters and everything. It was just a fun night! At the end, the kids came in and danced too. Kanyon and his little friend Ashley danced together, it was so cute.
I hope that you all have a wonderful day today!
4 comments:
i'd probably kill a grown man to be able to wear my old high school dresses today.... that ain't a joke either!
how FUN! i remember you throwing down MOVES at stake dances... you were great!
happy vday to you too!
Sounds like fun! You guys look great!
I wish my ward was that awesome!! I'm with Katy, I wish i could fit in anything from high school now!
You look fab, Kaysi! And Terry's sure looking pretty slick too!
Post a Comment