Thursday, February 25, 2010

One year older.... maybe not wiser though :)

Seriously, my birthday has just barely begun and I am already having a great day! I got several cards in the mail, cake and ice cream at playgroup yesterday and I have a dinner and celebration planned for today! And I have no clue what Terry has planned for me :) What great friends and family that I have! I just feel so loved and truly feel so special!

This month has been a crazy one, people keep on reminding me that it's my birthday. I just have been so focused on other things, like Kanyon's birthday next week and my craft blog (that is taking over my life) I have actually kinda forgotten that my birthday was coming. If you know me, that is really weird. I used to count down the days, I know that sounds normal for a kid but I did that two years ago.... I never thought that I would get to the point that I just didn't really care about my birthday... I feel like I'm getting older :). Even though I have forgotten about my special day, other people haven't and it has made me feel so good! So thank you!

You know what would make this day even better, if whoever read this left a comment. Seriously, comments mean so much to me and I love them so much!

I also want to say Happy Birthday to my dear friend Danielle, we were born on the exact same day (I'm pretty sure I'm older though :D) . I hope that you have a wonderful and fantastic day!! You are such a great friend and knowing you has been a huge blessing in my life!

12 comments:

Trish said...

Happy Birthday Kaysi! Even though I don't always comment, I love reading your blog. I hope you have a wonderful day...doesn't it kindof stink that it's during tax season? :o)

Katy said...

Happy Birthday Kaysi!!!!!!
Go out and pamper yourself, you deserve it! Have a fantastic day

Kathryn said...

Happy Birthday, hope you continue to have a fantastic day!

Heidi and Robert said...

Glad you're having a grea day!

Kimberly said...

Happy happy birthday!! Hope your great day continues!!

Kori said...

Happy Birthday, Kaysi! You look better and better with every year and every kid, I swear! You're a great mom, a fantastic wife, and a super sister! Thanks for always keeping in touch, even when I fail to call you back for a while.

Chelsea said...

Happy Birthday Kaysi! Love you!

Joe and Cassie said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!! :)

Danielle said...

Okay, after a very busy but fun day, I finally got to check your blog! I knew there would be something good on here as usual :) I do love to check your blogs because you always have something new and fun!
I'm so glad you feel loved today, because you should! You are an amazing woman and you do look amazing too! After 3 kids to boot! It's been a real blessing knowing you too. So Happy Birthday!!!
It's always fun to see something about yourself on someone else blog. Thanks for sharing your day with me :) I can't believe we're 26. Dang. We. Are. Old!

Britni said...

Happy birthday Space!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Kaysi!

Pat Newton said...

I'm glad you had such a good day! You deserve it!