Here are some of the things that I did today. Kanyon had parent teacher conferences. This is our first and it went great! I love going and having a teacher tell me that I doing things right because I don't always feel like I am. But Kanyon is doing great at school. It's also nice to know what they are doing because Kanyon tells us nothing. We also met with his speech teacher. Last year at this time, Kanyon had 52 sound errors and now he only has 8 sound errors! And all 8 of those are developmental, sounds like "th" or "sh." He is doing so well, that he does not need one on one speech anymore!
Here is a cute picture that he drew of our family:
I was so impressed, he even drew me holding Keyne
Keyne turned 13 months yesterday, so I had to take pictures of him. It all started out with just putting him on our little chair and taking the standard pictures. Well during lunch, he decided to jump in to the bottom drawer. He was all smiles!
Kanyon and Tyce were so nice to me the whole day. While making this craft, Tyce would say things like "that looks good, mom" or "that's pretty mommy" and just kept on complimenting me, it was so sweet! Tyce kept on telling me Happy Birthday all day long and giving my hugs and kisses (which don't come super often from that kid)
I spent the day doing what I wanted to do. I didn't clean and just relaxed. I did work on a fun craft (which still isn't finished because I ran out of beans).
-A Cricut
-A mini/notebook laptop
or
-1 week long trip to Idaho this summer, by myself
It's a really tough decision, so I'm going to really have to think hard about it. I'm super excited though! I have an awesome husband that treats me so well! Thanks once again to everyone that made my day so special!
5 comments:
I am so glad your birthday was great!!! I would love to have you come this summer--tough decision. We would love to see the kids though:) Love you and love reading your blog--it is a highlight for my lonely days.
Happy Birthday yesterday!!! Sounds like you had a great day! I love the picture that your son drew, so cute!
How fun! I can't wait to see what you choose for your gift!
happy late birthday kays:)
um, yeah come down with your whole family this summer! than chose a different present ;)
love you guys&miss you.
-Jaz.
ignore the kelli ^
-jazra
Post a Comment