Terry on the other hand, it's pretty hard for him! I know that he is exhausted and probably just dreads going into work every morning. But one amazing thing about Terry is that he is able to leave work at work. I know that it is super busy and stressful for him, but he is so good at keeping his cool! I wish that I could do that, when I have a bad day, he knows it because I have told him like 10 times! It is really nice to have an accountant in the family because during this time, I know that my taxes are going to get done and done right and I don't have to worry about it at all. Let's just hope that next 1 1/2 months will just fly by and we can get back to our normal lives!
Monday, March 1, 2010
Half way done!!
This weekend marked the half way point for us in tax season. It has been long and the thought of having to do it all over again makes it feel even longer, but really it hasn't been too bad. It has been going pretty fast for me and the boys. At the beginning, Kanyon really struggled. He didn't know what tax season was, but knew that it was "long and boring."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope that it can go fast for you guys!! I don't know how you do it, you must be one awesome mom!
Post a Comment