Friday, March 26, 2010
He Stands
Keyne is now 14 months and still... not... walking! I'm getting sick of holding this kid. Anyway, he's getting there. He can stand for a long time. While taking these pictures, he stood for about a minute, even squatted down and stood up again. He is getting better and better each day. He is a very cautious boy. I'm just not used to this at all. He won't take the chance of moving his feet to walk, he has to be holding onto something. It's just so funny! I know that he'll walk eventually, I just hope it's sooner rather than later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is a stinkin' cutie patootie litle boy!
What great pics of Keyne! He looks adorable. They all walk on their own time. I'm sure he's just fine :)
Those are such good pictures of Keyne! It's kind of nice when they can't walk since they can't run away, but at the same time it's such a pain to hold them all the time!
Bryant was like this too...very cautious. He would take one or two steps and that's it. For him he started walking all at once about 2 weeks ago. He's really good now, but he STILL wants me to carry him everywhere.
Post a Comment