Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"Terry" and "Kaysi"

Tyce has been going through several phases recently. Lately he loves to call me and Terry by our first names instead of Mom and Dad. It's so funny to hear my name come out of his little mouth, in his voice. It makes me smile :). Sometimes I think he does it because he tries saying "Mom" and doesn't get a response, so he tries the another way. Silly boy.

Another cute thing that he does is whenever we tell him that he's silly or anything like that, he tells us, "no I'm not, I'm just Tyce." Sometimes I wish that he would talk more in public, because he does say the cutest and funniest things!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Your boys do say the funniest and cutest things! I remember the "it's my money and I need it now" incident. Josh thought that was hilarious too!

Matt and Jess said...

That's funny that he'll call you guys by your first names! i wish we lived closer together, then our boys could play!

Pat Newton said...

I'm glad you are writing these things down on your blog--you will forget them some day. I would love to have more things like this for Brandon's 40th Birthday book I'm supposed to be writing!