Today we had Kanyon's birthday party! Last year Kanyon wanted a Spongebob party but I was able to convince him otherwise. This year, he couldn't be convinced :). It was a lot of fun and Kanyon had a blast. We started out with a craft.
We made little Spongebobs:
One of Spongebob's favorite pass time is jelly fishing, so we caught jelly fish.
Spongebob has a pet snail, Gary. So we did snail races:
Kanyon and Dawson
Then we had cake and ice cream
Luckily the cake didn't look too bad, it stuck to the pan as I was taking it out and it fell apart.
Kanyon pretending to blow out the candles, you can't have fire in the church
What better way to get energy out than hitting a pinata!
We ended up having 17 kids altogether, I was excited by the end!
Kanyon opening presents. He got a ton this year, lots of fun toys!
4 comments:
That looks like it was so much fun! I really love the little army-crawling snails! That party must've made Kanyon's year!
You sure do know how to throw a party!! Looks like everyone had such a good time!! I can't believe you had 17 kids!!
Wow! You are one brave woman! 17 kids!!! But it looks like Kanyon had a great time and that makes it all worth it!
Fun party. And fun that there are so many kids so close to Kanyon's age. We're lucky to have 17 kids in our whole primary.
Post a Comment