Friday, March 19, 2010

I don't recognize him anymore

Well I do recognize him, but he definitely looks different, he looks so much older. Keyne got a haircut last night. He did great and didn't have any problems at all. I just used the scissors the whole time, so it is really uneven (he's a wiggly little guy!). I had a hard time letting go and cutting his hair because I know that he would look so much older and not like my baby anymore.

Here is the before picture:
The very first cut, look at the side hair, it's crazy!
And here he is after the haircut, isn't he just so handsome now?

2 comments:

Joe and Cassie said...

He is soo cute!! I love his little dimpled cheeks! His haircut really does make him look like a little boy and not so much a baby anymore!! :)

Michelle said...

He looks so much older, like his brothers! Too cute!