Thursday, February 18, 2010
Wii Play
I have discovered the Wii again and I love it! I love that it keeps the boys entertained for hours and I don't have to pick up for hours afterwards. Most of all, I enjoy playing it with them, so I actually spend more time with them! We have been playing the Wii play a lot, but it's easy enough that Tyce can play most of the games by himself. I have to help with the tank shooting and that's it. One day they decided that they wanted to race the cows, so they just put their remotes on the tv stand and just let the game play. It was really funny to watch them do it, they did it over and over again. The funniest part, they kept on saying that they were racing to go to McDonalds. Yup, cows racing to go to Mickey D's, not likely :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We've thought about getting a Wii...
Looks pretty neat! I love the bit about how unlikely it is that the cows would be racing to McDonald's!
Post a Comment