Because this is pretty hilarious!
Just for fun I decided to go through some things for when Terry and I were dating, the scrapbook pages that I made and the cards that I had for him for our very first Valentine's Day. They are super cheesy and craft wise not very good. But I thought that they were funny so I thought that I would post them so everyone could have a good laugh :)
Here are the scrapbook pages that I made, remember these were done seven years ago back when 8x11 were still very popular, so they aren't super cute.
Pictures of my wonderful gift from Terry, a decorated room with rose petals and a dozen roses, he is so sweet.
I know that these aren't cute, but it is so nice to go back and remember what fun we had. I'm so glad that I used the dried rose petals because those are long gone now but these have lasted these 7 years!
I am not a romantic or mushy person, so I go for cheesy. Now are you ready for all the cheesiness???
These were my gift to Terry. Several card with pick up lines on them.
1) A can of Campbell's soup with a card that says "Is your last name Campbell?
Cuz you're Umm Umm Good!
2) The next card: a simple card with bars over a heart
3) I'm assuming that I gave him a little train to go with this card.
4) A card covered with band aids and says "Do you have a band aid?"
"Cuz I scraped my knee when I fell for you!"
Wow, I was a dork :).
5 comments:
You were a dork? Hmm don't believe that has changed much :) By the way, I remember these pickup lines WAY before Terry.
I have some scrapbook pages that are similar! I love your cards!!
HAHAHA Spacey Kaysi, I loved those pick up lines! Remember the kings dominion summer of pick up lines?! Holy cow those brought back some great memories! :) And no you were not a dork, you are so creative! I wish i was that creative!!!
I miss you!
Those are cute and super cheesy in a good way! I thought you liked cheese...
By the way, I sent you something in the mail today.
Haha, I did get a laugh! Isn't funny when you go back and look at old things. I always wonder what I was thinking!
Post a Comment