Thursday, February 4, 2010
A Close Call
Do you remember this? Well we do and we had another situation today. Luckily it wasn't nearly as bad and only lasted 5 minutes. Keyne loves going into the bathroom. I usually keep the door close, but today when I closed it, it didn't latch. So he went in there and closed the door, like he usually does. The lights were off, so I went to go get him. Well he had opened up the drawer in there and I couldn't get the door open, only a little crack. I panicked because flashbacks of when Tyce was in there and Kanyon's fingers were in the door. It took awhile for Tyce to close the drawer and that was with the lights on and he was almost two. I didn't think my one year old was going to be able to close the drawer and he was in the dark. I was afraid that he was going to freak out and just start crying. Luckily he figured it out and was able to close the drawer enough to for me to open the door. I'm glad that it was not any worse! Now I know that I do have to keep that door closed at all times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I stomach dropped 12 feet when I read your blog title. Thank goodness is all I can say!
Post a Comment