Monday, May 10, 2010
Father/Son Campout
This past weekend we had a stake father/son campout. So Terry took Kanyon and Tyce up for it. They had a lot of fun and the boys did pretty well (for never going camping before). They got to go hiking and fishing. I think that they liked the fishing the most!

Keyne and I just hung out while they were gone. Once he went to sleep, I scrapbooked and watched a movie. It was a nice weekend!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's darling! I know Eleni was requesting to go fishing the other day, and I told her to ask her dad! :)
I'm ready to join you--camping fishing the whole ball game. The boys look so cute--I'll bet they had a great time. Thanks Terry for taking them!
Your boys look so big!! It looks like they had a fun time! :)
What a cute dad to take both boys camping with him! And what a nice night for you to relax!!!
Post a Comment