I've wanted to get one of those!! How exciting, you'll have to post some pictures of the things you make so I can see if I want to get one!!
Hope you have a blast with it!! :D
Yea! You are going to LOVE it! I can't wait to see what you are going to inspire me to do with mine :)
Yeah!!! That's exciting.
Congratulations!!! I bet you are way excited (as you should be). I'm looking forward to seeing what awesome things you create with it!
Now I'm going to be jealous that you have the big one and mine is so little cause you're going to be doing so much more than I can....Oh well Have fun with it!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I've wanted to get one of those!! How exciting, you'll have to post some pictures of the things you make so I can see if I want to get one!!
Hope you have a blast with it!! :D
Yea! You are going to LOVE it! I can't wait to see what you are going to inspire me to do with mine :)
Yeah!!! That's exciting.
Congratulations!!! I bet you are way excited (as you should be). I'm looking forward to seeing what awesome things you create with it!
Now I'm going to be jealous that you have the big one and mine is so little cause you're going to be doing so much more than I can....
Oh well Have fun with it!!!
Post a Comment