Today was the first day of Kindergarten for Kanyon. I can't believe that he is already in kindergarten!! He was so ready for it though, this summer has been really boring for him and he needs the structure. He is going to have so much fun this year, he has two of his church friends in his class. He came home today and had to tell me about recess. He was so excited to have recess and told me all about it. He also told me that they had snacks, that's all I got out of him though :).
It's going to be an adjustment having him gone all day. Poor Tyce is going to be very lonely without his best buddy. Definitely Kanyon going to kindergarten is harder on me and Tyce than it is on him. He will be missed!
4 comments:
I can't believe he's in kindergarten!! Your boys are getting so big! (Keyne looks all grown up - he's no longer a baby:))
It is so hard to believe that our kiddos are going to Kindergarten this year. Tegan starts on the 25th, and as much as I have looked forward to this I know I am going to cry when it happens because I can't believe how fast it has gone. Glad he had a great first day!
Wow oh wow! Brianna starts Kindergarten on Wednesday and I can't believe it! How did we get this old Kaysi?!?!
Kindergarten already. I can hardly believe it. I had Quinn registered in Laramie but now that we're in Evanston I have to do it all over again. Luckily he doesn't start until the 30th so I have time to get everything done. Best of luck to Kanyon.
Post a Comment