We at home have had to adjust too. Poor Tyce is just so lonely in the afternoon. With Keyne sleeping and me using doing something or attempting to take a nap, he is just alone. He does well but he definitely likes to be in the same room as me. Mornings are crazy trying to get everyone up and out the door to school in time. Keyne and Tyce are usually just thrown into the car right before it's time to go. Luckily twice a week Terry take Kanyon to school. He eats breakfast there sometimes or just hangs out in the gym until school starts.
It is definitely weird that I really don't see Kanyon that much. He comes home and immediately plays with Tyce and then after dinner it is time to get ready for bed. It's a little sad that he now has a teacher than spends most of the day with him and not me. At least I know that he is learning and growing!
We really do miss Kanyon, I didn't realize how much he really does help me, especially with Keyne. I took the two boys to go get the car registered and Keyne ran out the door three times. If Kanyon was there I could have just told him to go catch him and bring him back. Tyce is still a little small to carry Keyne....
1 comment:
I'm happy he's doing so well in school, that's got to be a relief!
Happy third trimester and anniversary... you have a lot going on lately! You look terrific!
Post a Comment