I'm getting to the point that bending is really hard. There are several times in the day that I go to pick something up and am forced to squat down to do it. The sweet second trimester is over and the lack of energy is back. I am still feeling pretty good, just the usual aches and pains of being pregnant.
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Third Trimester
Well I have finally in my third trimester. I don't know if this pregnancy is going fast or slow, I guess it depends on the day. Things are going well, baby is active and growing as usual. I definitely feel huge! I am much bigger than I was with the boys. I think I'm carrying higher than usual, so my belly is just out there. I feel swollen everywhere and can't believe that still have 1/3 of the way to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You look as beautiful as ever, not huge at all!
I can't believe you are already in your 3rd trimester. You look amazing!
You look adorable! Huge....whatever!!!! I hope this last trimester goes quickly for you!
Post a Comment