If you know me at all, you know that I am not girlie. I rarely "do" my hair and make up. I don't have a purse or wear jewelry. I'm just not girlie. Well the older I get and more time I spend with boys, the more I wish I were a little more girlie. I don't want to be super girlie, just a little. I don't plan on going out and buying some pink shirts for myself or anything like that :).
So as I was making some hair clips for our baby, I decided to make some for me. I don't know if I have the fun personality to pull off clips and headbands, but I'm going to try every once in awhile. Here is one that I made last night and wore today.
I am still obsessed with matching though :)
4 comments:
That is sooo cute. You can totally pull it off.
I totally feel the same way!!! Glad I am not alone on wanting to be "girlie!"
Super Cute!! You look great!
Love it!
Post a Comment