Kanyon still loves school and is doing great in it. He is making new friends and I can really tell that he is learning so much there. The only things that I can get out of him though is whether or not he had PE or music that day.
Tyce is loving school also. I don't know how he does in the classroom, if he participates or is quiet but he loves going. I think he's so bored without Kanyon that he just looks forward to going.
Keyne is still keeping me on my toes. He is so busy right now, he just moves from one room to next finding new things to play with. He's talking a little more, but still not much. In the next week or so, we may be moving him out of the nursery and into a toddler bed, more on that later.
I'm loving my Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. For the first time in 2 years, I have naptime again!!! Tyce goes to school and Keyne goes down, so I can do whatever I want to and not feel guilty at all. It is wonderful!! I have gotten a lot done! :)
3 comments:
Sounds like things are going great! Hooray for nap time!! Glad to hear you get some free time. Love the picture of the boys...very cute!
Yeah for nap time!! That's so cute that your boys love school, hopefully they will stay that way for years!!
Nap time? What's that???
Post a Comment