Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Mother of all Garage Sales

Today I found a garage sale that I have only dreamed about. It was by far the best garage sale that I have been to for a long time. I actually spent $40 (which rarely happens) but got a ton of stuff. It was just perfect, they had a ton of little baby clothes, in the right size, right season, great shape, super cute and super cheap. So as you can imagine, trying to find all of these things is really hard, but I found it!! Most everything was $.25 or $.50, outfits were $1. No stains or anything, just plain cute!! I got there early enough that not many people had come and so I was able to score on some really good stuff. I have to say thanks to Terry, he gave up going to basketball this morning, so I could go garage sale-ing, he's awesome!!

Here is what I got. I only spent about $23 for all of this stuff!

Receiving blankets
Accesories
Sleepers in various sizes
Cute onesies
Spring outfits
Winter outfits! These are my favorite of the bunch, so stinkin' cute!

I even found an almost new pump there and some never used botttles. I feel so much more for prepared for this baby. I can't wait to dress her up in these!!

5 comments:

Katy said...

wow, you made a great haul there!!! wooo for garage sales!!!!

and super cute finds too... all look like they're in awesome condition!!

i'm so glad you're feeling READY... that's awesome!

Danielle said...

Holy Night! That was a good haul! Good for you! I'm SOOOO excited for you to have a girl now!

Joe and Cassie said...

What a steal! Can't wait to see your cutie in those clothes! :)

Kori said...

AWESOME!

Matt and Jess said...

Wow, I need to go with you sometime!! You did awesome, and got some way cute girl clothes!! She's going to look darling in them!