Monday, September 6, 2010

I'm loving this fabric!!!!

I have been very patient about finding out what we are having. There have been several projects on my mind that I just put off until I found out. Well now that we know we are having a girl, I went crazy this weekend. I only have 2 months left and a lot to do. So the crafting began. I found some more of that awesome fabric, so I decided to recover the car seat (I also plan on using it in the nursery).

So this is the before

Keyne was super excited about it and jumped right in. He has to have his picture taken whenever I have the camera out. He's in a lot of my craft pictures :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that look so good! I love it!

Jamie VanDyke said...

I'm officially begging you for a tutorial!!!

Carrie said...

I love it! It turned out so good!