Today Kanyon's school had a NFL day, so of course we had to dress the boys up in Broncos shirts (Terry's team, not mine). They all were really excited about it. When I took Kanyon to school, we stayed for a little bit and watched the teachers do a NFL shuffle, it was fun. Then for lunch they had a tailgate party, so we went and helped out. I think that Kanyon was really excited for us to be there with him. Tyce loved it, Keyne was a little overwhelmed with everything. It was fun though.
I'm trying to help with Kanyon's class as much as I can. It's a little hard with 2 (soon to be 3) kids. I remember my mom coming in and helping when I was in Kindergarten and I loved it. So I'm really hoping to do some things through out the year.
1 comment:
That's such a fun activity! Hope your pregnancy is going well!
Post a Comment