When I picked him up he was so happy. He was excited to show me what was in his backpack and everything. It was so cute!!! I really think that he will like it and get used to going. He seemed to have a lot of fun there!
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Tyce's First Day
Today was Tyce's first day of preschool. I wasn't sure how he would do or what he would think of it because it is just so shy and quiet. At lunch time, right before, he was super excited about it and so happy. As we started walking to the school his excitement went down and the nerves kicked in. I think he was really nervous about it. Luckily his teacher knew who he was and called him by name (it's the same teacher Kanyon had last year) and took his hand to make him feel better. It was really hard leaving him, he just looked so scared and sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He looks so cute! Scout starts on Friday. I am so excited for her to start.
Post a Comment