Yesterday I really didn't do that much. I had to babysit a boy in the morning and then helped a friend with a craft and then did a load of laundry. I then went to the store (by myself) for about 30 minutes. When I got home, I couldn't walk. There was so much pain in my hip I couldn't stand. At one point I had to crawl around the house to get a few things for the boys. Good thing it was quiet time so I could lay down for a little bit.
Today I actually felt like cleaning, so I did. As I was cleaning the bathrooms, Keyne decided that he wanted some yogurt that was in the garbage can. So he got it out and got it everywhere. Then as I was cleaning that up, he decided to open a pizza box and get cheese everywhere. I try to clean the toy room, he is right there dumping out the box or another box.
I can't believe that I still have a month of this!!! One of the worse things about pregnancy is that it is only going to get worse before it gets better. My contractions, the pains, and the lack energy are just going to get worse. I just hope that I can get through this next month!
5 comments:
Hang in there lady. You can do it! You are like Super Woman!
Oh my gosh that sounds JUST like my little LOGAN!! And I totally know what you are going through. Doesn't it just make you want to have a nanny, housekeeper, and a cook ???
Oh my goodness, sounds like this baby needs to come now! Hope you get feeling better soon! Hang in there you are getting closer to being done!
I'm so sorry! If I lived by you I would either take your kids for a while or help you around the house. Hopefully this will go by fast for you!
I was anticipating some great pics on that one. :)
Post a Comment