Saturday, October 16, 2010

Cool shirts

One of my favorite things about my craft blog right now is that I get contacted to review things and in return, I get free stuff! It's pretty awesome :). So yesterday I got a package in the mail and so I had to try it out. There were several things in it but I wanted to try out the heat transfer paper. So I did that. I got out my Cricut and started creating. These are the shirts that I made for the boys. They all were pretty excited about them!

Keyne's shirt, it says "My parents are exhausted"
The boys' soccer shirts. I've been wanting to make one for awhile now
The backs, #1 and #2 because Kanyon is the first boy and Tyce is the second. Maybe I'll make one for Keyne with a #3


3 comments:

Newton 5 said...

How did you do this and let me know how it holds up after a couple washings. I would love to have some shirts made up. I use stencils.

Erin said...

Super cute!

Matt and Jess said...

That's way cool that you get to try stuff out! Hopefully it will hold after washing and drying!