So this is how the weekend went:
Friday night 6-8pm: Elder's Quorum activity. Terry is the president, so of course I had to help out. I helped him set up and then the whole activity I was running around, either chasing Keyne or playing a fun activity. He actually did most of the work, and it was awesome!!!
Friday night 8-10: Came home and had lots or contractions, nothing regular though
Saturday morning 8-10am: Super Saturday. It was a lot of fun. I helped out by doing a glass etching on a casserole dish. Went really good until about 9:30 when someone ordered 4 more and I had to get other's done before 10. Really stressful 30 minutes, I was going a little crazy,
Saturday morning 10-11:30am: Primary program practice. Me being the chorister that meant lots of sitting and standing. The first run through was awful, I forgot the words, I dropped the pictures and kids were not singing great. Second run through, much better!
Saturday morning 11:30-12:30: Went back to finish up the casserole dishes
Saturday afternoon: Finally sat down for the first time and decided to start timing my consistent contractions. They were 5-6 minutes apart for about 3 hours and then went to as close as 3-4 minutes apart. They weren't super strong though. I was stressing out because I didn't want to have to call the primary presidency and tell them I was going into labor and would miss the primary program. After about 4-5 hours, they stopped.
Sunday morning 10-1:00: Primary program was awesome (see previous post)!!! Church was hectic, Keyne didn't like nursery so I was in there for the two hours and constantly on my feet.
Sunday afternoon: 1-5:00 Contractions started up again, much stronger than Saturday's and were 4-5 minutes apart and went to 2-3 minutes part and starting to get intense. Those lasted about an hour and then stopped. I was emotionally ready to have a baby then!
Sunday evening: Took a short nap and then contractions started again for about 2 hours, strong and frequent but then stopped.
Let's just say this weekend was really hard on me, physically and emotionally. It so hard to sit through 8+ hours of contractions and think to myself "am I going to have a baby today?". And then them just stop. I do know that they did do something, the baby has definitely dropped and I'm pretty sure I'm 2-3 cm dilated. So hopefully this weekend helped so that I will have a short labor for once :).
1 comment:
Holy Cow girl, you sure had one crazy weekend! Promise you'll rest up a bit before this new one comes!! I cannot wait to see what she looks like! (As I'm sure you are too!)
Love ya!!
Lauren
Post a Comment