Today we got to take Tasyn to church. I know for a lot of you this may seem pretty crazy, but for me I feel soooooo much better now than I did when I was pregnant, so church isn't hard for me to do. It was so fun to be able to put a cute little dress on her for the first time! I love having a little girl, she's just like a little doll for me :). Tasyn did great at church, she slept most of the time.
Here is a few pictures of her in her pretty dress!
I love all the faces she gives me.
All four kids ready for church. It is going to take a lot longer to get to church now with Tasyn. That means I'm going to have to start getting up earlier.....
I haven't noticed any major differences between raising boys and girls. Mom and I soon found out that when a girl pees while changing a diaper, it's not a big deal. But when I boy does, you must duck and cover! :) I am really loving having a little girl finally. It's really nice to not be outnumbered as much.
2 comments:
I love her different bows for every day! She is so beautiful! And your boys are natural big brothers. When I look at Keyne now, it seems like he aged a whole year when compared to your tiny little newborn.
SO CUTE! I'm so happy for you to have a little girl of your own :)
Post a Comment