Saturday, November 13, 2010

Home Sweet Home


Yesterday afternoon we were able to come home from the hospital. This is the first time that I have only had to stay for one night. It was nice because I don't sleep well there. Tasyn and I had a good time at the hospital, we got to know each other a little better. Before the night, I rarely heard a cry from her. In the night, she found her little voice! Her tummy was hurting and she let me know :)



Getting ready to go home. None of my babies have liked getting dressed and undressed.
She was much happier when I put on her outfit and held her. For the first time the clothes did not swamp her





All four of my kids.... wow still can't believe it
She likes it at home!

The boys are getting used to her. Keyne likes her but really starting to attach to Terry. He's not quite sure about her. Kanyon and Tyce are loving her.

I'm finally starting to recover. My body is still having a hard time adjusting. Hopefully soon I will feel better and get back to our normal self. I'm loving her though and so loving not being pregnant anymore! :)

3 comments:

Joe and Cassie said...

She is soo cute!!! You have four adorable kids!!!! Hope you have a fast recovery. :)

Kori said...

I love that little outfit! It is sooo you! And I'm glad you're starting to feel a little better. Just take your time adjusting. It happens slower than you ever want it, but faster than you actually realize.

Danielle said...

Oh my gosh! She's here!!! She is SO beautiful and perfect. So healthy looking too. I'm very happy for you guys. I hope you get feeling better soon. I can't believe you have 4 kids! Now we share the same birthday and our girls share the same one too. Thats so neat!