Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Is it too much to ask for?

All I wanted was for all 4 kids to sit still and look at the camera. I didn't care if they were smiling, just as long as they looked decent. Is that too much to ask for? Apparently it is with my four kids. I really want to get a picture of the four of them to make into a photo canvas, but I just don't know if it's going to happen any time soon. Keyne didn't want anything to do with the camera. He was just grumpy this morning.

So here is the photo shoot:


Sadly, this is probably the best picture I got. No one looks horrible but no one really looks super cute either
This one is so cute of Tyce. Not so much of Kanyon
There are at least all sitting still....
There goes Keyne's pants
This is what happened most of the time, Keyne would just fall down
I was holding a sucker, that was the only way I could get him to stay on the couch. He wanted it
Keyne is now screaming at me because he wanted the sucker


I guess I am going to have to try another day....

3 comments:

Matt and Jess said...

Pictures are so hard, 3 out of 4 kids looking is pretty good I's say!! Tasyn is an absolute doll!! Hope you are recovering well!!

Jennifer said...

I didn't think that first picture was that bad!! Good luck getting a great picture. Even now as my kids are older it's still next to impossible!!!

Aspen said...

cute family!