This morning the boys actually woke up a little early (I usually have to wake Tyce and Keyne up about 5 minutes before we go out the door to take Kanyon to school). So this morning after breakfast, they had time to play together before we had to go. I love it when they all play together!!! It's so fun to watch them just play. What they were doing, before I got the camera out, is they would take turns falling onto each other. They would just fall and just start laughing. Of course when I got camera out, Keyne didn't want to do it anymore. But they were still be cute together.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your little family is so darling! I've just caught up on the last couple posts of yours and so good luck with the induction!! (tomorrow I think??) Your halloween costumes were awesome, I loved the pregnant Padme! Cute fam!
Post a Comment