Thursday, November 11, 2010

Presenting......

Our little girl:
Tasyn Brooke Gardner
November 11 at 2:52pm
7 pounds 8 ounces
20 inches

Our little girl is finally here!! We are loving her and she is just great. I have only heard her cry when the nurses bother her. She is just an angel and we love having her here!!

This morning at 5:30am I came into the hospital to get induced. They started me on the drugs at 6:00am and the contractions began. They were consistent and strong right away, but they weren't "true labor" contractions. At 9:30am the doctor came in the doctor broke my water. That's when the fun began. The real contractions started. I dilated from a 3-4 to a 5-6 in an hour. At 11:00 I requested my epidural and by 11:30 I had it. Even though I couldn't feel much pain, I still could feel the pressure of the contractions fairly well. So I wasn't really able to relax. The process really started to slow down. So they really bumped up the medicine and finally at 1:45pm I was at a 7. By then I was really tired and really having problems relaxing. I had a lot of anxiety and just wanted to be done, so I had Terry give me a blessing. By 2:30pm I was at a 10 and started pushing at 2:40. After 5 pushes our sweet (not so little) girl was born! I was so glad that it was over. I have been waiting for her for a very long time.
Me holding her for the first time!! She is so sweet.

Terry holding his sweet little girl!


Kanyon loves her!
Tyce loves her too!
Surprisingly, Keyne really likes her too and kept on saying "baby"

Tasyn talking with Grandma!

After about 3 1/2 hours of being nauseous afterwards and not being able to walk (I collasped when the nurses tried to help to the bathroom) I am finally starting to feel better. I can finally eat and walk around a little bit.


Tasyn is doing great! Tasyn is just so content. She has been just fine with her brothers poking her and holding her. She seems to be very alert when she is awake. She loves to makes faces and talk to people. We are so glad to have her in the family!!

14 comments:

Heidi and Robert said...

She's too cute! I'll try to stop by tomorrow.

The Merkleys said...

She is adorable! I love the pic of Keyne holding her. Congrats to your family!

Ashley said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful!!

Matt and Jess said...

Tasyn is beautiful!! Congratulations!! Hope both of you guys are continue to do well!

Carrie said...

Congratulations! She is so adorable, and looks so much like her brothers! Glad she is finally here!

allison said...

congratulations, what a sweetheart!

Chelsea said...

I feel sorry for this girls future boyfriends ...3 big bros to intimidate them! Congrats to all and what a lucky little girl for getting to be part of such a fun loving family :)

Joe and Cassie said...

Yea!!!!! We are soo excited for your family!!!! Can't wait to see that little girl in person!!!!!

Dennis said...

Welcome to the family Tasyn (although I have no idea how to pronounce your name)! Uncle Denny

Kathryn said...

Congratulations guys, she looks lovely!

Kori said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that picture of all of you together at the top! Your kids are stunningly cute!

jamminjensen said...

Congratulations to you all!!! She is such a blessed little girl to have a wonderful family like you all:) She is beautiful! (I'm a little jealous right now:) I still have 3 weeks left)

~Bean

Katy said...

Congrats, you all are so beautiful! I think that photo up at the top of your blog is the coolest thing ever! so happy for you !!!

The Fischer Family said...

She is so beautiful Kays! I am so happy that you finally have your little girl! Girls are so much fun (but they become divas very early nowadays! lol) I hope you are both doing well!