Saturday, December 4, 2010

Awesome party we had!!!

This afternoon we had Tyce's birthday party. Since is in really into Star Wars right now, we had a Star Wars party! It was a lot of fun and the kids really seemed to have fun. I didn't have as many games as I usually do but the kids didn't seem to mind, so that was good.

Here are a few pictures from the party
Tyce in his Darth Vader costume
Here are all of the kids in their Darth Vader costumes. I hit the 90% off sale at Walmart on the first day, so I took all of their Darth Vader costumes. It was perfect, the majority of them were the exact size that I needed!
Pin the light saber on the Jedi.... by using the force :)
Death Star pinata
Tyce's cake, R2D2. I thought that it turned out pretty cute


What a fun day! I'm glad it's over though, lots of work and planning. Now we can move onto Christmas.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Wow! You really do it up right! I'm so impressed with your party skills. I bet the kids had an awesome time!

Pat Newton said...

Oh that did turn out cute!! What a fun day for all those kids, and what a fun Mom you are!