Monday, December 27, 2010

Our Christmas

We had a really good Christmas this year. I love it when it's really laid back and we can just spend time together as a family.

The festivities started on Friday afternoon. One of our friends had a big dinner for all of us who were here. There were 7 families there and it was wonderful!! We have really good friends here!! We had a huge dinner, with turkey and ham, lots of sides and lots of pie! Then we had a little nativity scene. Here is a picture of it at the end. Tasyn was baby Jesus, Kanyon was a wise man and Tyce was supposed to be a shepherd (he didn't want to though).

When we got home from the dinner, our won traditions began. We opened up pj's and then played some Bingo!

Here's Tasyn right before she got her new pajamas on.
Keyne was super excited to open his
Star Wars pajamas, I was so excited when I found these on Black Friday!

And then some Bingo! Kanyon loved it, the other two lost interest quickly


Christmas day:
The boys got us up around 7:30 and then went and opened their stockings. Then we woke up Keyne and opened up presents. We had a great morning, the boys actually really enjoyed opening their presents and were very excited about every one of them. They got a lot of great things!! We gave them Legos (so did their cousins, it's was prefect), they played with them all day long!

Here are a few pictures of them opening their presents.
Just a cute picture of Keyne
This year I made all the kids something little. Kanyon and Tyce got fleece scarves and Keyne got a little pillow.
Kanyon asked for a band set (from Sam's Club) and he knew that this was it
I love Tyce's face, he was really surprised to see this. Then he said "this is what I wanted" so great to hear!
Tasyn in her Christmas outfit Santa gave her. He even made a matching bow! :)
Terry and I also got good presents. We both gave each other the game Cranium :). Then he got some money to buy some books on his Kindle. I got the sheet music for Newsies and Les Miserable and keyless entry for my van!!

No comments: