Monday, December 27, 2010

I'm so excited!!

It's been over a year now that I have been doing my craft blog. I have put a lot of time and energy into it but it's been fun and I have really enjoyed it!! Well it is finally paying off. Today this is what I got in the mail:

It's a Silhouette SD (kinda like a Cricut) and I get to try it out and some of their products, for free! I'm super excited to try it out and see what I can create with it.

Last week I learned about an affiliate program that Silhouette does and I of course wanted to jump on board. Well I soon learned that in order to do the program I needed to have a machine. I was pretty bummed because I thought that I wouldn't be able to get it because I didn't have enough traffic on my blog. So I was really surprised to find out that I did have enough and that they would give me a machine to review and to giveaway (at the end of January I will be having a giveaway for one of these on my blog).

So now, I get to promote Silhouette on my blog and get to tell everyone what I really think of it.


Silhouette Electronic Cutting Tool

2 comments:

The Fischer Family said...

How cool Kaysi! I can't wait to see all the neat stuff you'll be doing with it!

Tammy said...

This is something Brig has been looking at for his business. If I email you a logo, (sometime) do you think you can try and cut it? Tammy